English Samoan Translation Service
One Samoana is run by a small team of Samoan writers, educators and professional translators. In the Notebook Samoana blog, we use our translation skills mostly to uncover the magic in our Samoan lyrics:
- Samoan Lyrics: translating Naumati Lagona
- Samoana, Ala Mai: Translating Lota Nu’u
- Translation for Falealili Uma, a song of victory
But we also have years of experience translating material that includes corporate documents, public service communications, speeches, instruction manuals, brochures and broadcast scripts.
Our success in English-Samoan language translation comes from our team’s:
- Native knowledge of the Samoan language
- 20-year background running a Samoan language newspaper
- Confident proficiency in the English language
- An avid love for words and language
We can translate from English to Samoan or Samoan to English.
We quote for the entire translation job, but our rate usually works out to USD 15 cents per word. (More advanced material – like legal, technical or medical texts – may require more resourcing, which will reflect in our quote).
Do you need something translated? Send us an inquiry (right) and we’ll get back to you soon with a quote.
Need a Samoan translation?
Send us some details and we’ll contact you soon to discuss.